Vacancy: All-round ICT Engineer
Currently we are looking for a Allround ICT Engineer Is this the job you are looking for?
What are you fighting for?
As an All-round ICT Engineer, you are responsible for the IT support of your colleagues in the field of hardware and software. You register reports by telephone and e-mail and solve the issues independently. You always provide clear feedback to the end user, and you install and configure all computers, laptops, printers and other devices in the network environment.
You manage the systems and the daily business applications such as Lasernet, Dynamics AX, EDI, Office 365, the B2B website ... You ensure a smooth operation and suggest improvement possibilities. Moreover, you take on new IT projects (such as SharePoint) and work them out independently. You report to the IT Teamleader.
What do you excel at?
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT and can look back on at least three years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Office 365 is a must. Knowledge of Dynamics AX, Virtualization, Citrix, Fortigate and Windows OS is a plus.
- You have a problem-solving mind and are service-minded towards the end users.
- You can independently fix projects and take care of the execution from A to Z.
- Of course you are also enthusiastic and flexible.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently. Knowledge of French is a nice bonus.
What do we offer?
VanRoey.be Staffing offers you an exciting job at an enthusiastic company in full growth. Both our internal HR team and the client guarantee a personal follow-up, professional coaching and real training opportunities. Together, we ensure that you can grow, develop your talents and deploy them on a suitable project. We focus on the individual, and of course we supplement all this with a permanent contract, a competitive salary and meal vouchers.