Vacancy: Business Development Manager in Mechelen
What are you fighting for?
As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for building up the customer baseBy sharing your knowledge and vision in the field of IT Infrastructure, you ensure that you are top-of-mind with potential customers. You will be responsible for active prospectionThe company is able to gain the trust of its managers by addressing them at the business level and takes care of the further development of your existing relationships.
You make appointments and handle the entire sales process from A to Z, making an analysis of potential customers that clearly identifies their needs, based on which you work out an optimisation plan in which improvements in terms of quality, service and cost reduction are highlighted. This plan serves as the basis for a clear quotation that convinces the customer. After the sale, you ensure a smooth implementation at the customer as well as the first aftercare. You report to the Sales Manager.
What do you excel at?
- For this job at least 2 years of relevant experience as Business Development Manager in a B2B service environment is required.
- We are looking forward to a passionate employee who feels at home both in a conversation with an IT Manager and a CEO.
- Passion for ICT is a must, ICT knowledge a strong asset.
- You have a result-oriented commercial drive, great empathy and a go-getter mentality. You are eager to bite into the prospection and get a real kick out of it.
- Stress resistance, discipline and negotiation are what you need.
- You speak perfect Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a great asset!
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.