Vacancy: Commercial Administrative Assistant
What are you fighting for?
As a Commercial Administrative Assistant, you are the internal central figure within different teams:
- You are responsible for the layout and control of commercial documents such as offers, contracts and order forms and take responsibility in administrative tasks / projects.
- You will contact customers yourself regarding renewals, open quotations and current matters etc.
- In addition, you are the contact point for customers by telephone which concretely means that you are able to professionally answer customer calls for all kinds of information, questions, orders or complaints.
- Your goal is to make the customer feel good about these contacts. This means that you help them as much as possible directly on the phone. If necessary, you can count on the support of our Technical Specialists and Account Managers.
- In order to achieve a qualitative follow-up to ensure correct administrative registration and invoicing of the data in our NAV and CRM system.
What do you excel at?
- You've had min. a graduate degree and can administrative experience in a commercial environment.
- On an administrative level you are a fast and efficient worker by means of a great sense of responsibility allowing you to follow up on ongoing cases consistently.
- You are computer literate Knowledge of and experience with Dynamics 365 and Microsoft CRM are a big plus.
- KeIT knowledge wanting to deepen your knowledge through self-study and being prepared to obtain certificates is an Olympic minimum.
- With the help of your excellent communication skills you are able to communicate openly, clearly and assertively with your interlocutor, demonstrating the necessary empathy.
- Customer focus, listening skills, accurate workstress resistance and drive are your absolute trump cards.
- You have a very good knowledge of the Dutch as well as a good knowledge of the English and French.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing, linked to a personal training plan.
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
Like "Idol", we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor It is difficult to define, but customers experience us as sober, no nonsense and sincere with the intention of helping others. In short, you end up in a warm nest where you get the chance to have a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.