Vacancy: Commercial Servant Telenet
What are you fighting for?
As a Telenet who is a commercial employee, you are responsible for the sale and complete follow-up of all Telenet services such as digital TV, internet, fixed and mobile telephony at our experience point; you work from the Telenet desk where you receive private individuals in a customer-friendly manner; you listen sincerely to the customers and discover their needs; you give them the appropriate advice and close the deal; you are open to up-selling and cross-selling and you deal with all complaints quickly and thoroughly; you consistently take orders in Navision as well as in your own Telenet system; you take care of order and ensure that the order is handled.
In addition, you focus on commercial actions of Telenet in order to convince customers by acting proactively and by taking the initiative to reach potential customers. This means that you inform them about the current actions, follow them up and ask them about their experience. You strive to convert these temporary actions into grants by means of an active, phone-based follow-up.
What do you excel at?
- You have a basic knowledge of the above products or a great interest in telecom. Knowledge of IT is an asset, passion is a must.
- You are commercially oriented and are triggered by the achievement of targets.
- In addition, you will be customer-friendly by means of your smooth communication and good listening skills.
- You are flexible and open to Saturday work.
- With the help of your eagerness to learn, you will quickly learn about the Telenet services and products. Moreover, you are prepared to attend any meetings or training courses outside the hours.
- You speak fluent Dutch.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing, linked to a personal training plan.
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.