Vacancy: Delivery Manager Infrastructure
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".Delivery Manager Infrastructure"...to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment Turnhout/Geel. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As Delivery Manager Infrastructure you are responsible for the follow-up of the infrastructure projects from design to implementation and delivery of the solution. This makes you a pivotal figure throughout the entire operation.
You are closely involved in translating the (internal or external) client's expectations into the project plan. This plan contains clear project objectives regarding scope, budget, specifications, milestones,..... In consultation with the technical team, you realize the delivery within the agreed scope, budget and time. If the client requests changes, you look at the question in consultation with the parties involved and take a clear standpoint.
In the event of unexpected problems, you intervene in a timely and correct manner and look for a suitable solution. You agree internally with the responsible account manager as well as with the technical administrator. You are able to manage multiple projects and keep a structured overview in order to achieve a good delivery with a constant focus. You communicate with internal parties as well as with customers in a targeted manner and you consult with the various interlocutors in a timely manner. You report to the Operations Director.
What do you excel at?
- This job requires at least 3 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager/Delivery Manager in an infrastructure environment.
- You are able to work autonomously, set the right priorities and remain focused on the timely delivery of the project within budget and scope.
- We look forward to a dynamic and assertive M/F who can motivate and inspire others.
- In addition to good IT knowledge, you have a result-oriented drive, great empathy and a go-getter mentality.
- Stress-resistance, discipline and planning are your motto. You combine this with a sense of initiative, good communication skills and the necessary flexibility.
- The Netherlands, English and French are easy to master both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and the possibility of working from home.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
As with Idol we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor with our colleagues. It's hard to define, but clients perceive us as down-to-earth, no nonsense and sincere with the intention to help others further. In short: you will find yourself in a warm nest where you have the opportunity to develop a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.