Vacancy: Project Manager
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".Delivery Manager"...to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment Turnhout/Geel. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As Project Manager you are responsible for the follow-up of Various infrastructure and software projects from design to implementation and delivery of the solution. This makes you a pivotal figure throughout the entire operation.
You are closely involved in the translation of the expectations of the (internal or external) customer to the project plan. This contains clear project objectives regarding scope, budget, specifications, milestones, ..... In consultation with your technical colleagues you realize commissioning within the agreed scope, budget, time. In case of customization requests from the customer, in consultation with the parties involved, you review the question and take a clear position.
In case of unexpected problems you intervene in a timely and correct manner and you look for a suitable solution. You will coordinate internally with the account manager responsible and with the technical manager. You are able to manage multiple projects and can keep the overview in a structured way in order to achieve a good delivery with a constant focus. You communicates effectively You are responsible for the management of the entire process, both with internal parties and customers, and you consult with the various discussion partners in a timely manner. You report to the Operations Director and Manager Business Solutions.
What do you excel at?
- This job requires min 3 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager/Delivery Manager in an infrastructure and software environment.
- You are able to work autonomously, set the right priorities and remain focused on the timely delivery of the project within budget and scope.
- We look forward to a dynamic and assertive M/F who can motivate and inspire others.
- In addition to a good knowledge of IT (software applications and infrastructure), you have a result-oriented drive, a great sense of empathy and a go-getter mentality.
- Stress-resistance, discipline and planning are your motto. You combine this with a sense of initiative, good communication skills and the necessary flexibility.
- The Netherlands, English and French are easy to master both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and the possibility of working from home.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
As with Idol we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor with our colleagues. It's hard to define, but clients perceive us as down-to-earth, no nonsense and sincere with the intention to help others further. In short: you will find yourself in a warm nest where you have the opportunity to develop a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.