Vacancy: Dynamics 365 Software Specialist
What are you fighting for?
As a Software Specialist you are closely involved in our projects. You are responsible for the technical aspects of the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365Your focus within the Dynamics 365 portfolio is Business Central.
You work in close connection with with the functional consultant and collectively You realize the required elements based on the needs of the customer. You are aware and/or willing to delve into the functional functioning of the application. With this knowledge design, programming and testing You will develop the requested elements according to the guidelines and best practices. In addition, you will develop integrations Your goal is the development of a robust and future-proof solution and you strive for delivery within the agreed time frame.
You will join a team of experienced business and software specialists. You can count on an extensive Microsoft Dynamics Business Central training programme supplemented by extensive on-the-job training. With your knowledge of Business Central, you will also be the "go-to" person for all kinds of (technical) questions from your functional colleagues.
What do you excel at?
- You have a higher education, bachelor or master, with a focus on ICT and preferably have experience with C/AL or AL.
- Experience with Visual Studio Code and/or with .NET (C#) are not a must, but a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Business Central is a big plus.
- A basic knowledge of IIS and MS SQL is a plus.
- You are studiouswilling to gain new experiences and keep your knowledge up to date.
- You have a passion for business automation and want to develop your career by programming ERP solutions.
- You have Insight into customer processes and can provide viable solutions in terms of budget and timing.
- You know how to complete your assignments independently.
What do we offer?
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- A driven team with the necessary experience to guide you further and grow together with you.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work