Vacancy: Senior Dynamics 365 Software Specialist
What are you fighting for?
As a Senior Software Specialist you are closely involved in our projects. You are responsible for the technical part of the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365Your focus within the Dynamics 365 portfolio is Business Central.
You work in close connection with with the functional consultant and collectively You realize the required elements based on the needs of the customer. You are aware and/or willing to delve into the functional functioning of the application. With this knowledge design, programming and testing You will develop the requested elements according to the guidelines and best practices. In addition, you will develop integrations Your goal is the development of a robust and future-proof solution and you strive for delivery within the agreed time frame.
You will join a team of experienced business and software specialists. You can count on an extensive Microsoft Dynamics Business Central training programme supplemented by extensive on-the-job training. With your knowledge of Business Central, you will also be the "go-to" person for all kinds of (technical) questions from your functional colleagues.
What do you excel at?
- You have a higher education, bachelor or master, with a focus on ICT and preferably have experience with C/AL or AL.
- Experience with Visual Studio Code and/or with .NET (C#) is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Business Central is a big plus.
- A basic knowledge of IIS and MS SQL is a plus.
- You are studiouswilling to gain new experiences and keep your knowledge up to date.
- You have a passion for business automation and want to develop your career by programming ERP solutions.
- You have Insight into customer processes and can provide viable solutions in terms of budget and timing.
- You know how to complete your assignments independently.
What do we offer?
- An attractive salary, complemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and team incentives.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- A driven team with the necessary experience to guide you further and grow together with you.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- Fruit and ice creams every day in warm weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
A bright future!
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
Are you a VanRoeyer?
As with Idol we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor with our colleagues. It's hard to define, but clients perceive us as down-to-earth, no nonsense and sincere with the intention to help others further. In short: you will find yourself in a warm nest where you have the opportunity to develop a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a big decision. You don't want to take a chance with your happiness, your family... That's why your happiness is our highest priority and why we will offer you many opportunities and growth possibilities.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.