Vacancy: E-Commerce Specialist
What are you fighting for?
As an E-Commerce Specialist you are responsible for the implementation of Magento and/or WooCommerce E-Commerce Projects at our customers. Each new project starts after a detailed analysis of the sales process, mapping the current online activities and defining the objectives (KPI's). You then pour everything into a project scope (also in terms of timing and budget) that you know how to translate into our solutions. If you have a 'go' for the project, you make the translation to the technical consultants (PHP Developpers). Throughout the entire process, you give the customer regular feedback on the state of affairs and act as the link between the Marketing Team and the customer.
What do you excel at?
- You have a completed Bachelor or Master program.
- You have knowledge of e-commerce architecture, with a preference for Magento and WooCommerce.
- You have Magento 2 Solution Specialist certification or you are willing to achieve this in the short term.
- You have knowledge and experience with PHP, MySQL and Magento.
- You can look back on an experience with integrations/linkages with ERP and/or CRM systems.
- Knowledge and experience with Marketing Automation is a strong asset
- You are able to map out business processes and optimize and digitize them where possible.
- You have the necessary commercial flair, are a good negotiator as well as a real problem solver.
- Customer contact, whether by phone or e-mail, doesn't scare you off.
- You write and speak both Dutch and English perfectly.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, complemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and team incentives.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
A bright future!
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
Are you a VanRoeyer?
As with Idol we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor with our colleagues. It's hard to define, but clients perceive us as down-to-earth, no nonsense and sincere with the intention to help others further. In short: you will find yourself in a warm nest where you have the opportunity to develop a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a big decision. You don't want to take a chance with your happiness, your family... That's why your happiness is our highest priority and why we will offer you many opportunities and growth possibilities.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.