Vacancy: Finance & Digital Transformation Manager
What are you fighting for?
As a Finance & Digital Transformation Manager you will be responsible for the profitability of the figures at holding level with a focus on optimizing EBITDA and B2B growth, based on financial KPIs that you set up together with the department heads, you work from the current situation to the desiredYou realize this together with the management and your financial team.
You Analyzes the buying and selling process In your daily operations, you start from the strategic objectives.
Together with the various departmental managers, you will continue to work on the following Optimising efficiency and customer focus within the entire company.
You coordinates and organises the daily activities of the back-office You will work closely with the management team as well as with the CEO.
What do you excel at?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing various staff services, complemented by a few years of financial consultancy, both in service-providing environments.
- You have a broad experience in process optimization and rationalization.
- ICT is a passion and you keep a close eye on technological developments.
- You have a Master's degree in finance or business economics and have a strong economic & financial background.
- You have analytical skills and a passion for optimising customer service, people and structures.
- You are stress resistant and know how to set the right priorities and then keep the focus.
- You're a true team player who shares his knowledge with the rest of the team and gets the best out of people.
- You see problems as challenges and have the necessary dose of rest and perseverance.
What do we offer?
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- A driven team with the necessary experience to guide you further and grow together with you.
- Active participation in the Management Team.
- A personal training plan and numerous possibilities to expand your knowledge.
- Take care of various aspects so that you can focus on your job and enjoy your life.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
- A work environment with a real work-life balance and an excellent team atmosphere.
- And of course a competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits.