Vacancy: Finance Manager
What are you fighting for?
As Finance Manager you are responsible for the profitability of the figures at holding level with a focus on optimizing EBITDA and B2B growth. Based on financial KPI's that you set up together with the department heads, you work from the current situation to the desired one, which you realize together with the management and your financial team.
You analyse the purchasing and sales process of the various divisions in order to turn bottlenecks into transparent and clear flows across the company. In your daily operations, you start from the strategic objectives.
You will coordinate and organise the daily activities of the back-office such as finance, structure optimisation, legal, purchase & logistics. You will work closely with the management team as well as with the CEO.
What do you excel at?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing various staff services, complemented by a few years of financial consultancy, both in service-providing environments.
- You have a broad experience in process optimization and rationalization.
- ICT is a passion.
- You already have a first experience with BI.
- You have a Master's degree in finance or business economics and have a strong economic & financial background.
- You have analytical skills.
- You are stress resistant and know how to set the right priorities and then keep the focus.
- You're a true team player who shares his knowledge with the rest of the team and gets the best out of people.
- You see problems as challenges and have the necessary dose of rest and perseverance.
What do we offer?
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- A driven team with the necessary experience to guide you further and grow together with you.
- Active participation in the Management Team.
- A personal training plan and numerous possibilities to expand your knowledge.
- Take care in various areas so that you can focus on your job AND enjoy your life.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
- A work environment with a real work-life balance and an excellent team atmosphere.
- And of course a competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits.