Vacancy: Finance Manager
What are you fighting for?
As Finance Manager you are responsible for the profitability of the figures at holding level with a focus on optimizing EBITDA and B2B growth. Based on financial KPI's that you set up together with the department heads, you work from the current situation to the desired one, which you realize together with the management and your financial team.
You analyse the purchasing and sales process of the various divisions in order to turn bottlenecks into transparent and clear flows across the company. In your daily operations, you start from the strategic objectives.
You will coordinate and organise the daily activities of the back-office such as finance, structure optimisation, legal, purchase & logistics. You will work closely with the management team as well as with the CEO.
What do you excel at?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing various staff services, complemented by a few years of financial consultancy, both in service-providing environments.
- You have a broad experience in process optimization and rationalization.
- ICT is a passion.
- You already have a first experience with BI.
- You have a Master's degree in finance or business economics and have a strong economic & financial background.
- You have analytical skills.
- You are stress resistant and know how to set the right priorities and then keep the focus.
- You're a true team player who shares his knowledge with the rest of the team and gets the best out of people.
- You see problems as challenges and have the necessary dose of rest and perseverance.
What do we offer?
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- A driven team with the necessary experience to guide you further and grow together with you.
- Active participation in the Management Team.
- A personal training plan and numerous possibilities to expand your knowledge.
- Take care in various areas so that you can focus on your job AND enjoy your life.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
- A work environment with a real work-life balance and an excellent team atmosphere.
- And of course a competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
Like "Idol", we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor It is difficult to define, but customers experience us as sober, no nonsense and sincere with the intention of helping others. In short, you end up in a warm nest where you get the chance to have a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.