Vacancy: CRM Consultant
What are you fighting for?
As a CRM Consultant you are responsible for the functional part of the implementation of our Dynamics 365 solution, CRM. You play a crucial role in the flow from sales to implementation and roll-out at the customer's site. Your task starts after you have received a thorough briefing from the account manager, you go to the customer's site and get to grips with his processes. You know how to expose painful points and you can visualise the processes from your helicopter view.
During this process, you provide constant feedback both to the client and to the project manager.You are responsible for the preparation of the final documents (analysis, Fit-gap,...) that define the customer's needs and translate them into our solutions. After this, you take the configuration You will be responsible for the screens, processes and entities in CRM. If there is a need for programming, you will discuss this with your technical colleagues. testing of the solutions you have drawn up and carry out acceptance tests with end users to ensure that the delivered solution is in line with the specifications passed on. After the technical elaboration, you will provide a smooth implementation as well as for the first aftercare at the client's.
Throughout the entire process, you will work partly on location at the client's premises and partly from the office. In this way, together with your technical colleagues, account managers and project managers, you will take care of assignments in various sectors.
What do you excel at?
- You have had at least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in IT or economics. In addition, you can already look back on a first relevant experience.
- A good understanding of ICT solutions and business processes is a must. A good knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM is a great plus!
- The qualities of customer focus, analytical and organizational strength are tailored to your needs.
- You have a strong helicopter view, have the necessary commercial flair and are a good negotiator as well as a real problem solver.
- You write and speak Dutch perfectly. You can also communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of French? That's a nice bonus!
- You have a B driver's license.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, complemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and team incentives.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
Like "Idol", we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor It is difficult to define, but customers experience us as sober, no nonsense and sincere with the intention of helping others. In short, you end up in a warm nest where you get the chance to have a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.