Vacancy: Functional CRM Consultant
What are you fighting for?
As a Functional Consultant you are responsible for the functional part of the implementation of our Dynamics 365 solution, CRM. You play a crucial role in the flow from sales to implementation and roll-out at the customer's site. Your task starts after you have received a thorough briefing from the account manager, you go to the customer's site and get to grips with his processes. You know how to expose painful points and you can visualise the processes from your helicopter view.
During this process, you provide constant feedback both to the client and to the project manager.You are responsible for the preparation of the final documents (analysis, Fit-gap,...) that define the customer's needs and translate them into our solutions. After this, you take the configuration You will be responsible for the screens, processes and entities in CRM. If there is a need for programming, you will discuss this with your technical colleagues. testing of the solutions you have drawn up and carry out acceptance tests with end users to ensure that the delivered solution is in line with the specifications passed on. After the technical elaboration, you will provide a smooth implementation as well as for the first aftercare at the client's.
Throughout the entire process, you will work partly on location at the client's premises and partly from the office. In this way, together with your technical colleagues, account managers and project managers, you will take care of assignments in various sectors.
What do you excel at?
- You have had at least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in IT or economics. In addition, you can already look back on a first relevant experience.
- A good understanding of ICT solutions and business processes is a must. A good knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM is a great plus!
- The qualities of customer focus, analytical and organizational strength are tailored to your needs.
- You have a strong helicopter view, have the necessary commercial flair and are a good negotiator as well as a real problem solver.
- You write and speak Dutch perfectly. You can also communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of French? That's a nice bonus!
- You have a B driver's license.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.