Vacancy: Functional Consultant Digital Marketing
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".Functional Consultant Digital Marketing"...to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment Turnhout. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As a Functional Consultant, you are responsible for the analysis and delivery of various web & mobile and digital marketing projects; you receive your leads through a team of account managers, who will involve you strongly in the pre-sales process and, together with the account manager, you will be able to define the customer's needs and then pour everything into a project scope (also in terms of timing and budget) that you will be able to translate into our solutions. If you have a "go" for the project, you will be able to translate this into the technical consultants, and after the official kickoff of the project, you will be able to put the accent on the project.
Throughout the entire project, you communicate directly with your (technical) colleagues, as well as with your manager and the customer, ensuring correct interim invoicing. towards the end of the project, your focus shifts to delivery and implementation. after the project has been completed, you provide an internal evaluation and provide the necessary final reports, including any follow-up assignments.
What do you excel at?
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in applied computer science and can already look back on a first experience in functional consultancy in the field of digital marketing and web & mobile.
- You have a strong external focus and are able to make decisions quickly, even in stressful situations.
- You show decisiveness and drive and have an eye for progress monitoring. You know how to combine your focus on results and cost awareness with a good dose of people-oriented work.
- You have a strong helicopter view, have the necessary commercial flair and easy communication is your second nature.
- Finally, you have a strong knowledge of English.
What do we offer?
- During your training period you will work from the office in Turnhout, after that there is the possibility to work partly from home. Movements to Romania (1/Q) and the client are part of the job.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- A motivated team with the necessary experience to guide you further and to grow together with you.
- Several technically challenging projects with the necessary challenges
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work
- A work environment with a real work-life balance and an excellent team atmosphere
- An attractive salary, complemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and team incentives.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
As with Idol we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor with our colleagues. It's hard to define, but clients perceive us as down-to-earth, no nonsense and sincere with the intention to help others further. In short: you will find yourself in a warm nest where you have the opportunity to develop a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.