Vacancy: Functional Consultant Digital Marketing
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".Functional Consultant Digital Marketing"...to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment Turnhout. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As a Functional Consultant, you are responsible for the analysis and delivery of various web & mobile and digital marketing projects; you receive your leads through a team of account managers, who will involve you strongly in the pre-sales process and, together with the account manager, you will be able to define the customer's needs and then pour everything into a project scope (also in terms of timing and budget) that you will be able to translate into our solutions. If you have a "go" for the project, you will be able to translate this into the technical consultants, and after the official kickoff of the project, you will be able to put the accent on the project.
Throughout the entire project, you communicate directly with your (technical) colleagues, as well as with your manager and the customer, ensuring correct interim invoicing. towards the end of the project, your focus shifts to delivery and implementation. after the project has been completed, you provide an internal evaluation and provide the necessary final reports, including any follow-up assignments.
What do you excel at?
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in applied computer science and can already look back on a first experience in functional consultancy in the field of digital marketing and web & mobile.
- You have a strong external focus and are able to make decisions quickly, even in stressful situations.
- You show decisiveness and drive and have an eye for progress monitoring. You know how to combine your focus on results and cost awareness with a good dose of people-oriented work.
- You have a strong helicopter view, have the necessary commercial flair and easy communication is your second nature.
- Finally, you have a strong knowledge of English.
What do we offer?
- During your training period you will work from the office in Turnhout, after that there is the possibility to work partly from home. Movements to Romania (1/Q) and the client are part of the job.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- A motivated team with the necessary experience to guide you further and to grow together with you.
- Several technically challenging projects with the necessary challenges
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work
- A work environment with a real work-life balance and an excellent team atmosphere
- And of course a competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits