Vacancy: Functional Consultant O365
What are you fighting for?
As a Functional Consultant you are responsible for the functional part of the implementation of our Office365 solutions in terms of SharePointYou're responsible for making the translation of the customer's functional requirements into technical possibilities You play a crucial role in the flow from sales to implementation and roll-out at the customer's site. Your task starts after you have received a thorough briefing from the account manager, you go to the customer's site, you fully understand his processes, you know how to expose painful points and you question the processes from your helicopter view. To document the business processes, you work with process flows.
During this process, you ensure constant feedback both to the client and to the project manager. You are responsible for drawing up the final documents (analysis, Fit-gap, etc.) that define the client's needs, and for providing feedback on the operation of our SharePoint solutions. You also participate in testing of the solutions you have drawn up and carry out acceptance tests with end users to ensure that the delivered solution is in line with the specifications passed on. After the technical elaboration, you will provide a smooth implementation as well as for the first aftercare at the client's.
Throughout the entire process, you will work partly on location at the client's premises and partly from the office. In this way, together with your technical colleagues, account managers and project managers, you will take care of assignments in various sectors.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on at least 2 years of experience as a functional consultant in a commercial B2B environment.
- You have a good understanding of ICT solutions and business processes. Good knowledge of SharePoint is a plus, interest is a must.
- Customer focus, empathy, listening skills, analytical thinking and organizational skills are all part of your life.
- You have a strong helicopter view, have the necessary commercial flair and are a good negotiator as well as a real problem solver.
- You are fluently bilingual: Dutch, English.
- You have a B driver's license.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.