Vacancy: HR Business Partner IT
What are you fighting for?
As an HR Business Partner IT you have a varied range of tasks:
- You are co-responsible for a part of the sourcing of our IT Professionals. This in various functions and technologies, both for internal employment and on the move at customers. You work through the entire recruitment process from A to Z.
- Throughout the employee's life cycle, you are the trusted contact: welcoming and guiding new employees, daily follow-up regarding HR issues, career interviews, .....
- In a later phase, you will advise managers regarding the coaching of the employees so that they grow to a higher level.
- You act as a contact point for our external partners including the social secretariat and VDAB.
- You take on (ad hoc) HR projects.
- You take care of the HR administration concerning the socio-legal part: follow-up of educational leave, parental leave etc.
- You are co-responsible for the monthly remuneration of our employees: input attendance, bonus calculations,...
In addition to these tasks, you will have the opportunity to help develop our HR department and policy. You will work closely together with our HR Business Partners IT and report to the People Director.
What do you excel at?
- You have a bachelor degree and a first experience in HR, especially in recruitment. Affinity with IT is a must.
- With your perseverance and charm, you also manage to find, attract and retain the bottleneck profiles.
- You have a positive attitude and show enthusiasm for the job. With the help of your flexibility you are proactive and focused.
- You look forward to a varied job with the necessary responsibility and describe yourself as someone for whom an understanding and listening attitude feels natural.
- You work independently, have an assertive and commercial attitude and can rely on strong administrative skills.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and the possibility of working from home.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
As with Idol we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor with our colleagues. It's hard to define, but clients perceive us as down-to-earth, no nonsense and sincere with the intention to help others further. In short: you will find yourself in a warm nest where you have the opportunity to develop a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.