Vacancy: IT Consultant
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".IT Consultant"...to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment Turnhout and with our customers. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As an IT Consultant you are responsible for the installation and service of ICT infrastructure at B2B customersYou are responsible for technical solutions in the field of OS, VM, AD, Exchange, Applications, Storage and Security. You are preferably familiar with the solutions of Windows, Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Fortinet, Veeam and HP.For this you work about 70% of your time with customers and 30% from the office.
You take customer files to heart, think along with the customer and advise them, together with the Account Manager and presales, with regard to optimisation in his ICT park as well as the possible evolution towards cloud solutions. You are also responsible for a complete documentation of the work delivered as well as the administration of your performance. When delivering projects, you work together with the project manager and you report to the Operations Manager.
What do you excel at?
We're looking for you like you:
- can already look back on at least five years of relevant experience in a similar job, which makes you familiar with installations as well as configurations and management of the above mentioned solutions.
- have a strong passion for information technology and a high level of expertise in systems management
- combines your empathy with a good dose of result-orientation and a sense of responsibility, flexibility and resistance to stress.
- provides quality administrative work, and
- innovative and interested in new trends within the field.
- is open to certification
What do we offer?
VanRoey.be offers you an exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand. As an employee at VanRoey.be you have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and we give you every opportunity for permanent upgrading of your own professional knowledge.
When you start up, you get a solid training and a permanent employee contract.
With us you can count on an attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you meet the set targets.