Vacancy: IT Coordinator
What are you fighting for?
As IT Coordinator, you are responsible for managing, planning and coordinating our client's IT department. What can you expect in terms of responsibilities?
- Manage the IT staff and ensure proper day-to-day operation of the IT department.
- Project Management: You give your vision on a project or issue and are given the freedom to determine the approach yourself. You are closely involved in the translation of the expectations, implementation and delivery of the project. This makes you a pivotal figure throughout the entire operation.
- Coordinating external partners.
- Bringing the business and IT together with a focus on agility
- You will work closely together with various departments within the framework of full digitisation.
- You keep up to date with new trends and developments in the IT field and get to work with these opportunities.
What do you excel at?
- You preferably have a Master's degree in ICT in your pocket or similar through experience.
- You look back on at least five years of experience with implementations as Functional Consultant, Business Consultant, ...
- Preferably you have a strong functional insight with application focus.
- Experience with project management is on your resume.
- You have strong communication skills and a hands on mentality.
- You have a can-do mentality and you tackle problems at the core.
- You're a real self-starter with a positive attitude. You are innovative and interested in new trends within the field.
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract.
- A fascinating job with a client in full growth.
- Personal follow-up, professional coaching and real training opportunities.
- A competitive salary and many other fringe benefits.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
As with Idol we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor with our colleagues. It's hard to define, but clients perceive us as down-to-earth, no nonsense and sincere with the intention to help others further. In short: you will find yourself in a warm nest where you have the opportunity to develop a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.