Vacancy: IT Support Lead – 3th line
We are currently looking for an IT Support Lead that we can call on at our customer in the Turnhout region. Is this the job you are looking for?
What are you fighting for?
As a Support Lead, your tasks are twofold: on the one hand, you remain responsible for the support of end users, taking on the third-line support. In addition, you work on a project basis and support the Cloud & Network Engineer in ongoing projects. Thanks to your broad knowledge and good troubleshooting skills, your support colleagues can come to you for questions and advice on ICT issues.
On the other hand, you will take a critical look at current teamwork and processes and always try to increase efficiency and look for opportunities for improvement. Creating consistency and helping to automate processes is your goal.
What do you excel at?
- You have a bachelor's degree in ICT and you have three years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a broad ICT interest and feel at home in O365, Azure, AD, Microsoft, Vmware, Powershell, networking, ...
- You are known for your communication skills and you express yourself fluently both verbally and in writing in English.
- You have a can-do mentality, which enables you to tackle and solve problems immediately.
- You grab things and take ownership.
- You are a strong team player, have an open mind and are flexible.
- You are willing to travel occasionally to the branches in Germany, England and Switzerland.
What do we offer?
VanRoey.be Staffing will guide you through the entire application process. We will put you in contact with our clients, introduce you and prepare you for further interviews. We will provide you with timely feedback and, if you start up, we will follow you up during the first few months until you are fully familiar with the job. In this way, we guarantee that the job you have found through us will also be a good one for you. perfect match You can count on a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits. The job offers you a wide range of learning opportunities.