Vacancy: Junior Account Manager
In order to further support our growth ambitions, we are looking for a ".Junior Account Manager"...to strengthen our VanRoey team.
What are you fighting for?
As a Junior Account Manager, you are responsible for building up our customer base by actively prospecting and developing your existing relationships, making appointments and handling the entire sales process from A to Z, making an ICT analysis of potential customers that clearly identifies their needs, and working with the pre-sales team to draw up an ICT optimisation plan that identifies opportunities for improvement in terms of quality, service and cost reduction, which will serve as the basis for a clear offer that will convince the customer. After the sale, you will ensure smooth implementation of the plan and ensure that it is implemented smoothly.
What do you excel at?
- For this job, at least 2 years of relevant commercial experience in a B2B service environment is required.
- We are looking forward to a passionate employee who feels at home both in a conversation with an IT Manager and a CEO.
- Passion for ICT is a must, ICT knowledge a strong asset.
- You have a result-oriented commercial drive, great empathy and a go-getter mentality.
- You are eager to bite into the prospection and get a real kick out of it.
- Stress resistance, discipline and negotiation are what you need.
- For training and meetings you work from our office in Turnhout.
What do we offer?
- VanRoey.be offers you an exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand. As an employee at VanRoey.be you have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and we give you every opportunity for permanent upgrading of your own professional knowledge.
- With us you can work with top brands such as Microsoft, Fortinet, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Aruba, HP, Symantec and Veeam.
- When you start up, you get a solid training and a permanent employee contract.
- With us you can count on an attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you meet the set targets.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
Like "Idol", we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor It is difficult to define, but customers experience us as sober, no nonsense and sincere with the intention of helping others. In short, you end up in a warm nest where you get the chance to have a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.