Vacancy: Junior Account Manager
In order to further support our growth ambitions, we are looking for a ".Junior Account Manager"...to strengthen our VanRoey team.
What are you fighting for?
As a Junior Account Manager, you are responsible for building up our customer base by actively prospecting and developing your existing relationships, making appointments and handling the entire sales process from A to Z, making an ICT analysis of potential customers that clearly identifies their needs, and working with the pre-sales team to draw up an ICT optimisation plan that identifies opportunities for improvement in terms of quality, service and cost reduction, which will serve as the basis for a clear offer that will convince the customer. After the sale, you will ensure smooth implementation of the plan and ensure that it is implemented smoothly.
What do you excel at?
- For this job, at least 2 years of relevant commercial experience in a B2B service environment is required.
- We are looking forward to a passionate employee who feels at home both in a conversation with an IT Manager and a CEO.
- Passion for ICT is a must, ICT knowledge a strong asset.
- You have a result-oriented commercial drive, great empathy and a go-getter mentality.
- You are eager to bite into the prospection and get a real kick out of it.
- Stress resistance, discipline and negotiation are what you need.
- For training and meetings you work from our office in Turnhout.
What do we offer?
- VanRoey.be offers you an exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand. As an employee at VanRoey.be you have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and we give you every opportunity for permanent upgrading of your own professional knowledge.
- With us you can work with top brands such as Microsoft, Fortinet, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Aruba, HP, Symantec and Veeam.
- When you start up, you get a solid training and a permanent employee contract.
- With us you can count on an attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you meet the set targets.