Vacancy: Junior Field Engineer
What are you fighting for?
As a Junior Field Engineer you are responsible for the installation and configuration of innovative CTOUCH screensYou attach it to the wall and... configures it with the ICT Infrastructure Afterwards, you will give short demos and train your customers to use them. These customers are both schools and companies. In order to bring these projects to a successful conclusion, you will ensure smooth communication between you and your customer. You will take problems to heart and solve them as quickly and efficiently as possible, in short, you will be our engineer who, through good communication and efficient operation, will put a smile on the face of our customers!
In addition, you are also responsible for maintenance and repair of PCs, smartphones and other peripherals You do this from the desk in our branch in Turnhout. You answer our customers with their technical questions and advise them with the appropriate solution, taking into account the interests of the company. You don't do this alone, but in a team of motivated and driven Service Desk Engineers!
What do you excel at?
- You have at least one high school. Computer Science Diploma and can count on a first experience in IT / Electronics.
- You're a handy harry and can working with tools smoothly and accurately like a spirit level, a screwdriver and a drill.
- In case of ad hoc problems, you take ownership and you make sure that these are resolved in the short term.
- You have good communicative skills that allow you to be both internally and externally assertive to communicate.
- Flexibility You are open to working both internally at the office as well as on site at clients' premises.
- By your physical good healthHeavy work is no problem for you (confirming screens).
- You are in possession of a driving licence B so you can drive up to our client quickly.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing, linked to a personal training plan.
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.