Vacancy: Licensing Specialist
What are you fighting for?
As a Licensing Specialist you are responsible for the advising clients and colleagues about the proper licensing of software. On the one hand, it's you. telephone contact for your customers. You provide information about the licensing possibilitiesIt is your intention to help the customer as much as possible by telephone. On the other hand, you support your sales colleagues and advise them with regard to licensing during their customer visits.
You guide the entire process of A-Z. This means that you are capable of the Preparation and checking of quotations, order forms and various administrative tasks/projects. You take ownership and closely follows up on your customers with regard to renewals, outstanding quotations or current affairs. Thanks to you accurate and correct recording you can get a strong one, quality service You can proudly say that, together with almost 200 colleagues, you ensure that tens of thousands of employees smooth and safe can continue to work.
What do you excel at?
- A good knowledge of IT and licenses is an asset. Feeling to learn more about it and obtaining certificates is a must.
- You are administratively strong, have commercial skills and are stress resistant.
- You are triggered by targets and calling out to existing customers is in your natural nature.
- In addition to your excellent communication skills, you are customer-focused and hear what the customer really needs.
- Computer skills are a no-brainer. You can easily handle Outlook, Excel and Word. Knowledge of Navision is a big plus.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently. Parlez-vous français? Perfect, that's a nice bonus!
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing, linked to a personal training plan.
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
Like "Idol", we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor It is difficult to define, but customers experience us as sober, no nonsense and sincere with the intention of helping others. In short, you end up in a warm nest where you get the chance to have a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.