Vacancy: Licensing Specialist
What are you fighting for?
As a Licensing Specialist you are responsible for the advising clients and colleagues about the proper licensing of software. On the one hand, it's you. telephone contact for your customers. You provide information about the licensing possibilitiesIt is your intention to help the customer as much as possible by telephone. On the other hand, you support your sales colleagues and advise them with regard to licensing during their customer visits.
You guide the entire process of A-Z. This means that you are capable of the Preparation and checking of quotations, order forms and various administrative tasks/projects. You take ownership and closely follows up on your customers with regard to renewals, outstanding quotations or current affairs. Thanks to you accurate and correct recording you can get a strong one, quality service You can proudly say that, together with almost 200 colleagues, you ensure that tens of thousands of employees smooth and safe can continue to work.
What do you excel at?
- A good knowledge of IT and licenses is an asset. Feeling to learn more about it and obtaining certificates is a must.
- You are administratively strong, have commercial skills and are stress resistant.
- You are triggered by targets and calling out to existing customers is in your natural nature.
- In addition to your excellent communication skills, you are customer-focused and hear what the customer really needs.
- Computer skills are a no-brainer. You can easily handle Outlook, Excel and Word. Knowledge of Navision is a big plus.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently. Parlez-vous français? Perfect, that's a nice bonus!
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing, linked to a personal training plan.
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.