Vacancy: Magento Developer
What are you fighting for?
As a Magento Developer you will be part of our development team and you will work on challenging e-commerce projects for different clients on a daily basis. In these projects you will be given a lot of personal responsibility, you will have an eye for detail and you will work proactively with your team to find the best possible solution for our clients. In short, your tasks will be as follows:
- Based on the functional and technical design, you write consistent and reusable code on a daily basis, working with Magento (2), PHP (7) and MySQL.
- You take ownership of the e-commerce projects and, where necessary, coordinate with external partners in order to achieve the best possible result for the customer.
- You monitor the quality and progress of projects and make adjustments where necessary.
- You encourage your team members to come up with ideas and help them to continue to develop. You like to share your knowledge with colleagues.
What do you excel at?
- You have a passion for PHP development and can look back on 3 years of experience.
- You set the bar ever higher and strive for permanent improvement in the team and the organisation. You identify points for improvement as a result of project evaluations with teams.
- You are progressive and enjoy being up to date at all times.
- You have a flexible working attitude.
- Dutch is completely mastered, both in writing and orally.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.