Vacancy: Marketing Automation Specialist
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".Marketing Automation Specialist"...to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment Turnhout. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As a Marketing Automation Specialist you are responsible for the implementation of marketing automation at our customers. Every new project starts after a detailed analysis of the sales process, mapping out the current marketing activities and defining the objectives (KPIs). Then you pour everything into a project scope (also in terms of timing and budget) that you know how to translate into our solutions. If you have a 'go' for the project, you make the translation to the technical consultants. Throughout the entire process, you give the customer regular feedback on the state of affairs and act as the link between the Marketing Team and the customer.
What do you excel at?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing / Communication.
- You have gained knowledge of marketing automation for at least 3 years.
- You are able to map out business processes and optimize and digitize them where possible.
- Marketing terms such as Click-Through Rate, Conversion Rate, SEO, SEA, ... are familiar to you.
- If you have already worked with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, Dynamics 365 for Marketing or Active Campaign, then you have an edge!
- You have the necessary commercial flair, are a good negotiator as well as a real problem solver.
- Customer contact, whether by phone or e-mail, doesn't scare you off.
- You write and speak both Dutch and English perfectly.
What do we offer?
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- An attractive salary, complemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and team incentives.
- You'll be part of a driven team of experienced marketers who will help you where needed, so they can grow together with you.
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Real growth opportunities within a strongly growing IT company, linked to a personal training plan.
- Every afternoon a nice lunch, with daily fresh bread and fruit.
- Plenty of (sports) activities to have fun next to work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
Like "Idol", we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor It is difficult to define, but customers experience us as sober, no nonsense and sincere with the intention of helping others. In short, you end up in a warm nest where you get the chance to have a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.