Vacancy: Microsoft Solution Architect
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".Microsoft Solution Architect"...to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment Turnhout. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As a Microsoft Solution Architect, you are SPOC towards our business customers. You are responsible for the presales on the one hand, and as a specialist in the field, you provide support to Account Managers at Microsoft opportunities on the other. You start from an analysis in which you clearly identify the needs of the potential customer, and then work out possibilities for improvement in terms of quality, service and cost reduction, with this as the basis for your quotation, you are able to convince the customer completely. You report to the Operations Manager.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on at least five years of relevant experience in a similar job.
- You have an outspoken passion for computer science and extensive expertise in Microsoft solutions, O365 and Azure.
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud Services (Office 365, Skype for Business, MS Azure, ...), Microsoft Identity Management and different versions of Exchange Server and Active Directory (in hybrid setup) are necessary.
- Certificates are an asset but not a must. If you don't have them, you are willing to get them.
- You have experience with presales and preferably have experience with the effective implementation of the Microsoft solutions at customers.
- Result-oriented, responsible, flexible, positive, stress-resistant and curious are characteristics that describe you perfectly.
What do we offer?
- VanRoey.be offers you an exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand. As an employee at VanRoey.be you have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and we give you every opportunity for permanent upgrading of your own professional knowledge.
- When you start up, you get a solid training and a permanent employee contract.
- With us you can count on attractive rewards, complemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and team incentives.
- Independent status is possible
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
Are you a VanRoeyer?
Like "Idol", we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor It is difficult to define, but customers experience us as sober, no nonsense and sincere with the intention of helping others. In short, you end up in a warm nest where you get the chance to have a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.