Vacancy: Network Engineer
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a "Network engineer. to strengthen our VanRoey team. Are you attracted?
What are you fighting for?
As a Network Engineer, you are responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of our customers' networks, working both proactively and reactively, delivering flawless new installations and migrations, both on switching projects and on our wireless solutions, working on approximately 70% at the customer's site and 30% at the office, really taking customer files to heart, thinking along with the customer and advising him, together with the Account Manager, as a specialist in this area with regard to renewals in the area of their network infrastructure, and ensuring full documentation of the work and work delivered.
What do you excel at?
- You have at least three years of experience as a network engineer and you have an outspoken passion for ICT.
- You are familiar with switching (HPE, Aruba, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel,...) and wireless solutions (Aruba, Ruckus, Meraki,...) VLANs, QoS, routing protocols and RADIUS are familiar to you.
- You combine your empathy with a good dose of result-orientation. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and stress-resistant. You also succeed in delivering quality work administratively.
- As a true team player, you're willing to share your knowledge with others, you're highly committed and have a positive attitude.
- You are innovative and interested in new trends within your field of expertise.
What do we offer?
VanRoey.be offers you a permanent and fascinating job in a young and dynamic setting As an employee at VanRoey.be you have the opportunity to work with the latest tools to work and we'll give you every chance for permanent upgrading When you start up, you will receive a solid training. With us, you can count on an attractive salary including company car, supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and bonuses if you meet the set targets.