Vacancy: Office 365 Software Specialist
What are you fighting for?
As an O365 Software Specialist you will join a driven team of experienced business and software consultants. You will be closely involved in our projects and will be responsible for the technical aspects of the implementation of Office 365.
You work closely with the functional consultant and together you realize the required elements based on the needs of the customer. You are aware and/or willing to get to know the functional functioning of the application. With this knowledge design, program and test the requested elements You take a critical look at the questions and are constantly on the lookout for optimisation possibilities. Your goal is the development of a robust and future-proof solution and you strive for delivery within the agreed timeframe.
After the elaboration, you will assist your colleagues and the client with all questions and a first aftercare. You will work partly on location at the client and partly from the office. In this way, together with the functional consultant, you will take care of a wide range of assignments.
What do you excel at?
- You have successfully completed your course in Applied Computer Science (or similar).
- A first relevant work experience is an asset.
- You have a passion for business automation and are bitten by content management solutions.
- You are willing to train and certify yourself.
- You have an analytical mind and can work under time pressure.
- You are able to complete your partial assignments independently and are also willing to work in a team.
- Customer focus, empathy, communication and organizational skills are what you need.
- You have a B driver's license.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, complemented by interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go perfectly together.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The ability to work with the most modern tools and your Permanently upgrade expertise.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.