Vacancy: PHP Developer
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".PHP Developer"...to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment Turnhout. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As a PHP Developer, it is your responsibility to ensure that the development of the projects is well-managed and you receive assignments from the Business Consultant, who analyses the customer's needs and provides you with feedback so that you can get started. Your task starts when you receive a briefing from the Functional Consultant, who gives you an in-depth understanding of the customer's processes, enabling you to programme the requested elements within the set timeframe of time and budget, and to critically examine the questions and to continuously look for optimisation possibilities.
All of this is achieved in tandem with a team of developers. You deliver projects, you also perform optimisations on the existing systems, you assist your colleagues and the customer with questions and aftercare. You work on both shorter projects and long-term assignments, so that together with a Functional Consultant you can look after a wide range of projects.
What do you excel at?
- You have successfully completed your course in Applied Informatics (or similar).
- You have had your first relevant work experience as a PHP Developer.
- You have a basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS
- Additional assets are knowledge of WordPress, JS frameworks (Jquery, Vue.js), RESTful Services and API.
- You have experience in working agile, are creative and always know how to set the right priorities.
- You have an eye for detail and guarantee quality
- You are a real team player who shares his knowledge with the rest of the team
- You have a B driver's license in your pocket and you are willing to move to our customers.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken and written).
What do we offer?
- During your training period you will work from the office in Turnhout, after that there is the possibility to work partly from home. Movements to Romania (1/Q) and the client are part of the job.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- A motivated team with the necessary experience to guide you further and to grow together with you.
- Several technically challenging projects with the necessary challenges
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work
- A work environment with a real work-life balance and an excellent team atmosphere