Vacancy: PHP Developer
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".PHP Developer"to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment Turnhout. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As an experienced PHP Developer, you will be part of our development team and will work on challenging projects on a daily basis. e-commerce projects In these projects, you are given a lot of personal responsibility. You have an eye for detail and think along with your team proactively. You also always look for the best possible solution for our clients. In summary, your range of tasks is as follows:
- Based on the functional and technical design, you write consistent and reusable code on a daily basis, working with Magento (2), PHP(7) and MySQL.
- You take ownership of the e-commerce projects and, where necessary, coordinate with external partners in order to achieve the best possible result for the customer.
- You monitor the quality and progress of projects and make adjustments where necessary.
- You encourage your team members to come up with ideas and help them to continue to develop. You like to share your knowledge with colleagues.
What do you excel at?
- You have a passion for PHP development and can look back on 3 years of experience.
- Experience with Magento (2) is a nice plus, but an interest in developing yourself in it is the most important thing.
- Additional assets are knowledge of WordPress, JS frameworks (Jquery, Vue.js), RESTful Services and API.
- You have experience with working Agile, are creative and always know how to set the right priorities.
- You are progressive and enjoy being up to date at all times.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken and written).
What do we offer?
- The ability to in the field of Magento.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand
- A motivated team with the necessary experience to guide you further and to grow together with you.
- Different technical challenging projects with challenges
- Real advancement opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
Are you a VanRoeyer?
Like "Idol", we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor It is difficult to define, but customers experience us as sober, no nonsense and sincere with the intention of helping others. In short, you end up in a warm nest where you get the chance to have a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.