Vacancy: Presales Storage
What are you fighting for?
As Presales Storage, your tasks are both varied and two-sided. On the one hand, you are SPOC towards our customers, and on the other hand you are SPOC towards our customers. responsible for the presales. You will support the Account Managers as a presales specialist in storage opportunities. You will start from a assessment Then you work out opportunities for improvement in terms of quality, service and cost reduction. With this as the basis for your quotation, you will be able to convince the customer completely.
On the other hand, you also take care of the IT infrastructure for our customers. installs and configures all storage, virtualization and backup infrastructureThis includes day-to-day monitoring, maintenance and change and innovation projects, as well as ensuring that instructions, procedures and knowledge are kept up to date. You are also responsible for the complete documentation of the work delivered, both from our branches and from our customers.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on relevant experience in a similar job.
- You have an outspoken passion for computer science and a thorough understanding of the expertise in systems and storageHPE MSA, Nimble, Simplivity and 3PAR, VMware and Veeam.
- Knowledge of backup hardware, HPE StoreEasy / StoreOnce, and software is a big plus.
- Certificates in one of these domains are an asset. If you don't have these certificates yet, you are willing to obtain them on short notice.
- You combine your empathy with a good dose of results orientation. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and resistant to stress. You are decisive, have a diplomatic attitude, and have an eye for process optimisation.
- You are willing to share your knowledge with others, are strongly involved and have a positive attitude.
- You have a B driver's license.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, complemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and team incentives.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go perfectly together.
- Real advancement opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
Like "Idol", we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor It is difficult to define, but customers experience us as sober, no nonsense and sincere with the intention of helping others. In short, you end up in a warm nest where you get the chance to have a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.