Vacancy: Presales Storage
What are you fighting for?
As Presales Storage, your tasks are both varied and two-sided. On the one hand, you are SPOC towards our customers, and on the other hand you are SPOC towards our customers. responsible for the presales. You will support the Account Managers as a presales specialist in storage opportunities. You will start from a assessment Then you work out opportunities for improvement in terms of quality, service and cost reduction. With this as the basis for your quotation, you will be able to convince the customer completely.
On the other hand, you also take care of the IT infrastructure for our customers. installs and configures all storage, virtualization and backup infrastructureThis includes day-to-day monitoring, maintenance and change and innovation projects, as well as ensuring that instructions, procedures and knowledge are kept up to date. You are also responsible for the complete documentation of the work delivered, both from our branches and from our customers.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on relevant experience in a similar job.
- You have an outspoken passion for computer science and a thorough understanding of the expertise in systems and storageHPE MSA, Nimble, Simplivity and 3PAR, VMware and Veeam.
- Knowledge of backup hardware, HPE StoreEasy / StoreOnce, and software is a big plus.
- Certificates in one of these domains are an asset. If you don't have these certificates yet, you are willing to obtain them on short notice.
- You combine your empathy with a good dose of results orientation. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and resistant to stress. You are decisive, have a diplomatic attitude, and have an eye for process optimisation.
- You are willing to share your knowledge with others, are strongly involved and have a positive attitude.
- You have a B driver's license.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, complemented by interesting additional legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go perfectly together.
- Real advancement opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.