Vacancy: Recruitment Consultant
What are you fighting for?
As a Recruitment Consultant you are responsible for the further growth of VanRoey.be Staffing. You will search for the right candidate through different channels, search our database and be the link between candidates and our customers. You actively search for vacancies with (potential) customers by directly contacting and consulting our Account Managers. If you have a vacancy, you record it thoroughly (on site or online), agree on what their expectations are and draw up a job description. You will also actively use social media. Next you will be looking for the candidate who matches by actively approaching candidates, processing incoming applications and screening candidates (by phone, online and face-to-face for an extensive selection interview). Afterwards you will guide them through the entire recruitment process and provide regular feedback to the parties involved. This includes drawing up candidate profiles, scheduling interviews with clients, preparing contracts, etc.
Besides working from vacancies, you also work from the candidate's point of view. You will screen the candidate and discover his expectations. Then you look for companies where a match is possible in order to proactively present the candidate. Once the match is made, you are also responsible for the follow-up of the employee.
Throughout the entire process you maintain a good cooperation with sales and HR. You will report to our Sales Director.
What do you excel at?
- People skills, commercial flair and passion are written all over you. You know how to understand others and you have the maturity and courage to approach companies proactively so you can bring the right candidate to the right company.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree and preferably also a first experience in recruitment.
- Experience in the ICT sector is a plus, a willingness to immerse yourself in it is a must!
- You have the flexibility to switch tasks according to the needs of the moment.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English and you have a driving license B. French is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and the possibility of working from home.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
A bright future!
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
Are you a VanRoeyer?
As with Idol we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor with our colleagues. It's hard to define, but clients perceive us as down-to-earth, no nonsense and sincere with the intention to help others further. In short: you will find yourself in a warm nest where you have the opportunity to develop a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a big decision. You don't want to take a chance with your happiness, your family... That's why your happiness is our highest priority and why we will offer you many opportunities and growth possibilities.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.