Vacancy: Remote Security Engineer
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".Remote Security Engineer"...to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment Turnhout. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As a Remote Security Engineer, you will operate from the Support department in Turnhout and take the security issues on your behalf. This means that you're responsible for the remote maintenance and repair of security components at our business customers. For example, you will be responsible for issues related to the Firewall data center, antispam and mail security. Sandboxing, NAC and reverse proxy are solutions with which you will come into frequent contact. You will gain extensive experience with our solutions, which will ensure a good preparation for the future. grow to become a Security Engineer for projects with our clients.
You really take client files to heart, think along with the client and advise him as a specialist on innovations in his ICT park. You are responsible for complete documentation of the work delivered. You report to the Support Team Leader.
What do you excel at?
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT or are equivalent through experience.
- You have an outspoken passion for IT Security and are willing to grow strongly in it.
- You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and resistant to stress. In addition, you work in a strongly solution-oriented manner.
- You are willing to share your knowledge, are strongly involved and have a positive attitude. In addition, you are eager to learn and would like to immerse yourself in the latest trends in your field.
- You use professional communication, both Dutch and English you write and speak fluently.
What do we offer?
- Real growth opportunities to Security Engineer linked to a personal development plan.
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, complemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and team incentives.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
As with Idol we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor with our colleagues. It's hard to define, but clients perceive us as down-to-earth, no nonsense and sincere with the intention to help others further. In short: you will find yourself in a warm nest where you have the opportunity to develop a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.