Vacancy: Remote System Engineer
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".Remote System Engineer"...to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment Turnhout. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As a Remote System Engineer you will operate from the Support department and you will be responsible for the remote maintenance and repair of networks for our business customersYou are therefore responsible for the daily follow-up of integrated business solutions in the field of Windows clients and servers, VMWare, Active Directory, Exchange, SAN/NAS, RDS/Citrix, Office 365, Azure, networks and security (Fortinet, Symantec). You really take customer files (questions, comments and complaints) to heart, think along with the customer and advise the customer as a specialist with regard to innovations in his ICT park.
You are responsible for full documentation of the work delivered as well as timely and correct invoicing of your services. You work physically from our offices in Turnhout and you report to the Support Teamleader.
What do you excel at?
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT or are equivalent by experience and can fall back on at least 2 years in a similar position.
- You have an outspoken passion for computer science and are prepared to grow strongly in this area.
- You combine your empathy with a good dose of result-orientation.
- You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and resistant to stress. You also succeed in delivering quality work administratively. You naturally have a strong commercial drive and work with a strong focus on solutions.
- You use a professional communication (both oral and written).
- You can easily handle the MS-Office applications.
What do we offer?
- VanRoey.be offers you an exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand. As an employee at VanRoey.be you have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and we give you every opportunity for permanent upgrading of your own professional knowledge.
- When you start up, you get a solid training and a permanent employee contract.
- With us you can count on an attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you meet the set targets.