Vacancy: Sales Specialist Business Processes
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".Sales Specialist Business Processes"...to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment Turnhout. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As a Sales Specialist Business Applications, you are responsible for building the customer base with regard to our business application Dynamics 365. By sharing knowledge and vision in the field of applications, you ensure that you are top of mind with potential customers. You conduct active prospecting, know how to gain the trust of business managers by addressing them on a business level and ensure the further development of your existing relationships.
You make your appointments and take care of the entire sales process from A to Z, making an analysis of potential customers that clearly identifies their needs. Based on this, you work out an optimisation plan that identifies opportunities for improvement in terms of quality, service and cost reduction. This plan serves as the basis for a clear quotation that completely convinces the customer. After the sale, you ensure a smooth implementation at the customer and for the first aftercare. You report to the Sales Manager Business Solutions.
What do you excel at?
- We are looking forward to a driven commercial talent who feels at home in an interview with an IT Manager as well as a CEO.
- Passion for ICT is a must, ICT knowledge specifically Dynamics 365 is a strong asset.
- You have a result-oriented commercial drive, great empathy and a go-getter mentality.
- You're a born networker and you're eager to bite into prospecting and get a real kick out of it.
- Stress resistance, discipline and negotiation are what you need.
What do we offer?
VanRoey.be offers you an exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand. As an employee at VanRoey.be you have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and we give you every opportunity for permanent upgrading of your own professional knowledge.
When you start up, you get a solid training and a permanent employee contract.
With us you can count on an attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you meet the set targets.