Vacancy: Sales Specialist Office 365
What are you fighting for?
As Sales Specialist Office 365 you play a crucial role in the expansion and delivery of our Modern Workplace solutions. You come to the table at C-levels of various companies and advise our customers on how to Microsoft ecosystem enables the transformation of their business with a focus on Modern Workplace solutions such as Teams, Office 365, PowerApps and Flow, SharePoint Online, ... In addition to a further developing existing relationships...do you feed... active prospection.
You handle the entire sales process from A to Z, where you make an ICT analysis of potential customers that clearly identifies their needs.Based on the customer's needs, you define and present solutions. When you are fully trained, you can prepare your own proposals and quotations.
You thinks proactively with the customer about how our solutions can increase employees' productivity and how they can make a difference in the experience of their end customers. For our customers, you are a Trusted Advisor You will become part of our Modern Workplace team and work in multidisciplinary teams on both sales and long-term pre-sales.
What do you excel at?
- You have at least 3 years (pre)sales experience and can independently drive a sales cycle.
- You have a completed Bachelor or Master program.
- You have experience with SMB & enterprise customers. A network within Microsoft is a great plus.
- You have solid experience in Office 365, SharePoint Online & Teams
- You have a good overview of the Microsoft 365 platform, and in-depth knowledge of at least one component.
- You have a result-oriented commercial drive, great empathy and a go-getter mentality.
- You are eager to bite into the prospection and get a real kick out of it.
- You write and speak Dutch perfectly. You can also communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of French? That's a nice bonus!
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
Like "Idol", we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor It is difficult to define, but customers experience us as sober, no nonsense and sincere with the intention of helping others. In short, you end up in a warm nest where you get the chance to have a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.