Vacancy: Security Engineer
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".Security Engineer"...to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment: with our customers. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As System Engineer Security you take care of the IT infrastructure for our customers, including daily monitoring, maintenance and change and renewal projects. As System Engineer Security you install and configure all security components of VanRoey.be and its customers, including projects related to the Firewall data centre, anti-spam and mail security. Sandboxing, NAC and reverse proxy are solutions with which you will frequently come into contact.
You will work on the design and pre-sales of the infrastructure for all security aspects and ensure that instructions, procedures and knowledge are kept up to date. You will also be responsible for full documentation of the work delivered and timely and correct invoicing of your performance. You will work together with the Project Leader on the delivery of projects.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on at least three years of relevant experience with installations and configurations in a similar job.
- You have an outspoken passion for IT and a thorough expertise in Security: Fortinet, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Juniper. Certificates are an asset but not a must.
- You combine your empathy with a good dose of result-orientation. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and resistant to stress.
- You are decisive, diplomatic, have an eye for process optimisation, are willing to share your knowledge with others, are strongly involved and have a positive attitude.
- You are innovative and interested in new trends within the field.
What do we offer?
VanRoey.be offers you an exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand. As an employee at VanRoey.be you have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and we give you every opportunity for permanent upgrading of your own professional knowledge.
When you start up, you get a solid training and a permanent employee contract.
With us you can count on an attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you meet the set targets.