Vacancy: Security Specialist
In order to support our growth, we are looking for a "Security Specialist" for projects with our customers in Flanders.
What are you fighting for?
As a Security Specialist, you help to take care of the IT infrastructure of our customers. Depending on where you live, you will follow up on customers in your region with regard to daily follow-up, maintenance and change and innovation projectsYou will install and configure all security components of VanRoey.be and its customers. For example, you will be responsible for projects relating to the firewall data centre, antispam and mail security. Sandboxing, NAC and reverse proxy are solutions that you will encounter frequently.
You're working on the design and presales Furthermore, you keep the instructions, procedures and knowledge up to date. You are also responsible for a complete documentation of the work delivered and a timely and correct invoicing of your services. You work together with the Project Manager on the delivery of projects.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on at least three years of relevant experience with installations and configurations in a similar job.
- You have an outspoken passion for IT and a thorough expertise in Security: Fortinet, Check Point, Palo Alto, Juniper. Certificates are an asset but not a must.
- You combine your empathy with a good dose of result-orientation. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and resistant to stress.
- You are decisive, diplomatic, have an eye for process optimisation, are willing to share your knowledge with others, are strongly involved and have a positive attitude. You are innovative and interested in new trends within the field.
- You write and speak Dutch perfectly. Knowledge of French? That's a nice plus!
What do we offer?
- Projects in the region of your residence.
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, complemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and team incentives.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
Are you a VanRoeyer?
Like "Idol", we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor It is difficult to define, but customers experience us as sober, no nonsense and sincere with the intention of helping others. In short, you end up in a warm nest where you get the chance to have a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.