Vacancy: Security Specialist
In order to support our growth, we are looking for a "Security Specialist" for projects with our customers in Flanders.
What are you fighting for?
As a Security Specialist, you help to take care of the IT infrastructure of our customers. Depending on where you live, you will follow up on customers in your region with regard to daily follow-up, maintenance and change and innovation projectsYou will install and configure all security components of VanRoey.be and its customers. For example, you will be responsible for projects relating to the firewall data centre, antispam and mail security. Sandboxing, NAC and reverse proxy are solutions that you will encounter frequently.
You're working on the design and presales Furthermore, you keep the instructions, procedures and knowledge up to date. You are also responsible for a complete documentation of the work delivered and a timely and correct invoicing of your services. You work together with the Project Manager on the delivery of projects.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on at least three years of relevant experience with installations and configurations in a similar job.
- You have an outspoken passion for IT and a thorough expertise in Security: Fortinet, Check Point, Palo Alto, Juniper. Certificates are an asset but not a must.
- You combine your empathy with a good dose of result-orientation. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and resistant to stress.
- You are decisive, diplomatic, have an eye for process optimisation, are willing to share your knowledge with others, are strongly involved and have a positive attitude. You are innovative and interested in new trends within the field.
- You write and speak Dutch perfectly. Knowledge of French? That's a nice plus!
What do we offer?
- Projects in the region of your residence.
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.