Vacancy: Senior Account Manager
In order to further support our growth ambitions, we are looking for a ".Senior Account Manager"...to strengthen our VanRoey team.
What are you fighting for?
As Senior Account Manager, you are responsible for building up our customer base by actively prospecting and by taking care of the further development of your existing relationships. You make your appointments and handle the entire sales process from A to Z, making an ICT analysis of potential customers that clearly identifies their needs, on the basis of which, together with the pre-sales team, you draw up an ICT optimisation plan that identifies opportunities for improvement in terms of quality, service and cost reduction, and which serves as the basis for a clear quotation that will completely convince the customer. After the sale, you will ensure smooth implementation of the project and you will be able to implement it quickly.
What do you excel at?
- For this job, at least 5 years of relevant experience as an Account Manager in a B2B service environment is required.
- We are looking forward to a passionate employee who feels at home both in a conversation with an IT Manager and a CEO.
- Passion for ICT is a must, ICT knowledge a strong asset.
- You have a result-oriented commercial drive, great empathy and a go-getter mentality.
- You are eager to bite into the prospection and get a real kick out of it. Stress resistance, discipline and negotiations are your cup of tea.
What do we offer?
- VanRoey.be offers you an exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand. As an employee at VanRoey.be you have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and we give you every opportunity for permanent upgrading of your own professional knowledge.
- With us you can work with top brands such as Microsoft, Fortinet, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Aruba, HP, Symantec and Veeam.
- When you start up, you get a solid training and a permanent employee contract.
- With us you can count on an attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you meet the set targets.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
Are you a VanRoeyer?
Like "Idol", we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor It is difficult to define, but customers experience us as sober, no nonsense and sincere with the intention of helping others. In short, you end up in a warm nest where you get the chance to have a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.