Vacancy: Senior Functional Analyst Office 365
What are you fighting for?
As Senior Functional Analyst you are responsible for the functional part of the implementation of our Office365 solutions regarding SharePointYou're responsible for making the translation of the customer's functional requirements into technical possibilities You play a crucial role in the flow from sales to implementation and roll-out at the customer's site. Your task starts after you have received a thorough briefing from the account manager, you go to the customer's site, you fully understand his processes, you know how to expose painful points and you question the processes from your helicopter view. To document the business processes, you work with process flows.
During this process, you ensure constant feedback both to the client and to the project manager. You are responsible for drawing up the final documents (analysis, Fit-gap, etc.) that define the client's needs, and for providing feedback on the operation of our SharePoint solutions. You also participate in testing of the solutions you have drawn up and carry out acceptance tests with end users to ensure that the delivered solution is in line with the specifications passed on. After the technical elaboration, you will provide a smooth implementation as well as for the first aftercare at the client's.
Throughout the entire process, you will work partly on location at the client's premises and partly from the office. In this way, together with your technical colleagues, account managers and project managers, you will take care of assignments in various sectors.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on minimum 3 years experience as functional consultant in a commercial B2B environment.
- You have a good understanding of ICT solutions and business processes. Good knowledge of SharePoint is a plus, interest is a must.
- Customer focus, empathy, listening skills, analytical thinking and organizational skills are all part of your life.
- You have a strong helicopter view, have the necessary commercial flair and are a good negotiator as well as a real problem solver.
- You are fluently bilingual: Dutch, English.
- You have a driving licence B
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, complemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and team incentives.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
Are you a VanRoeyer?
Like "Idol", we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor It is difficult to define, but customers experience us as sober, no nonsense and sincere with the intention of helping others. In short, you end up in a warm nest where you get the chance to have a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.