Vacancy: Senior Infrastructure Specialist
What are you fighting for?
As a Senior Infrastructure Specialist you are responsible for the installation and service of ICT infrastructure at our B2B customers Taking into account your place of residence, you will be assigned projects. You will then be widely responsible for technical solutions in the field of OS, VM, AD, Exchange, Applications, Storage, Cloud and SecurityYou are preferably familiar with the solutions of Windows, Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Fortinet, Veeam and HP.
You will work for clients for about 70% of your time and 30% from the office. You will take customer files to heart, think along with the client and advise them, together with the Account Manager and presales, with regard to optimisation in their ICT park. You will also be responsible for full documentation of the work delivered as well as the administration of your performance. Upon completion of projects, you will work together with the Project Manager.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on at least three years relevant experience in a similar job so that you are familiar with installations as well as configurations and management of the above solutions.
- You have a a strong passion for information technology and a high level of expertise in systems management.
- You combine your empathy with a good dose of result-orientation. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and resistant to stress.
- You are decisive, diplomatic, have an eye for process optimisation, are willing to share your knowledge with others, are strongly involved and have a positive attitude. You are innovative and interested in new trends within the field.
- Dutch and English are easy to write and speakKnowledge of French? That's a nice plus!
What do we offer?
- Projects in the region of your residence.
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.