Vacancy: Senior Network Engineer
In order to further support our growth ambitions, we are looking for a ".Senior Network Engineer"...to strengthen our VanRoey team.
What are you fighting for?
As a Network Engineer, you are responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of the network To do this, you will work both proactively and reactively, delivering flawless new installations and migrations. You will work both on projects related to switching as our wireless For this you work approximately 70% at the client and 30% at the office. You really take customer files to heart, think along with the client and advise him, together with the Account Manager, as a specialist with regard to innovations in the area of their network infrastructure. You are also responsible for full documentation of the work delivered and you work closely with the Project Manager for the delivery of your work.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on several years of experience in a similar job and you have a strong passion for ICT.
- You are familiar with switching (HPE, Aruba, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel,...) and wireless solutions (Aruba, Ruckus, Meraki,...) VLANs, QoS, routing protocols and RADIUS are familiar to you.
- You combine your empathy with a good dose of result-orientation. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and stress-resistant. You also succeed in delivering quality work administratively.
- You are decisive, diplomatic, have an eye for process optimisation, are willing to share your knowledge with others, are strongly involved and have a positive attitude.
- You are innovative and interested in new trends within the field.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.