Vacancy: Senior System Engineer
As a result of our steady growth, we are looking for a ".Senior System Engineer"...to strengthen our VanRoey team. Place of employment Turnhout / at customers. Do you feel addressed?
What are you fighting for?
As a Senior System Engineer, you will be responsible for the installation and service of ICT infrastructure for B2B customers, providing technical solutions in the areas of OS, VM, AD, Exchange, Applications, Storage and Security. You will preferably be familiar with the solutions of Windows, Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Fortinet, Veeam and HP. You will work for approximately 70% of your time at customers and 30% from the office.
You take customer files to heart, think along with the customer and advise them, together with the Account Manager and presales, with regard to optimisation in his ICT park as well as the possible evolution towards cloud solutions. You are also responsible for a complete documentation of the work delivered as well as the administration of your performance. When delivering projects, you work together with the project manager and you report to the Operations Manager.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on at least five years of relevant experience in a similar job, which makes you familiar with installations as well as configurations and management of the above solutions.
- You have an outspoken passion for IT and an extensive expertise in system management.
- You combine your empathy with a good dose of result-orientation. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and stress-resistant. You also succeed in delivering quality work administratively.
- You are willing to share your knowledge with others, are strongly involved and have a positive attitude.
- You are innovative and interested in new trends within the field.
What do we offer?
- VanRoey.be offers you an exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand. As an employee at VanRoey.be you have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and we give you every opportunity for permanent upgrading of your own professional knowledge.
- When you start up, you get a solid training and a permanent employee contract.
- With us you can count on an attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you meet the set targets.