Vacancy: Service Manager
What are you fighting for?
As a Service Manager, you are responsible for the management of contracts of the assigned customers. You have a helicopter view of the area, maintain the Service Level Agreements You are responsible for the reporting of the services offered to the customer, for the escalation of high priority problems and the communication to the customer, for a thorough review of our organisation and for the evaluation of the services on a regular basis, for sharing your expertise by proposing measures, formulating concrete advice and drawing up proposals for improvement, for dealing proactively with needs, risks and issues and for working according to the ITIL principles, and for reporting to the Operations Manager on a regular basis.
What do you excel at?
- You are preferably in possession of a bachelor degree in IT and have at least two years of experience in a similar job.
- You have a thorough knowledge of service provision in an IT environment and a good knowledge of infrastructure (storage, networking, security, interaction with applications, etc.).
- The ITIL principles are day to day business for you.
- You will always be informed about the changes and future of the IT landscape.
- You are able to make autonomous decisions and proactively initialise the necessary steps and initiatives. You are very good at communicating with employees at different levels of the organisation and have good people management skills.
- You work methodically, systematically and process-oriented and use a proactive approach.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch, English and French languages.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.