Vacancy: SMB Sales
At the moment we are looking for a commercial SMB Sales IT at our experience point in Turnhout.
What are you fighting for?
As SMB Sales you are responsible for the full care of the customer in the field of ICT. At our experience point in Turnhout, you guarantee a customer-friendly welcome, you discover the real needs of the customers and you give them tailor-made advice. In addition, you take the initiative and contact customers and prospects yourself to follow up orders, renew licenses, promotions, actions, etc. In your conversations, you take the entire range of ICT services and products with you and have conversations with various interlocutors, both private individuals and managers. In the job of SMB Sales, the emphasis is on the commercial aspect.You manage the complete sales and retain customers in the long termIn addition, you will carefully register everything in our CRM and Dynamics NAV, follow up your orders and take care of the shop. You will report to the SMB Sales Team Leader.
What do you excel at?
- You have already taken your first steps in sales or are driven to fly in.
- Knowledge of IT is a plus, but a strong interest and desire to grow in IT is more important.
- You show empathy, communicate openly, clearly and assertively, so that you can speak to every customer in a professional manner.
- Calling out to both potential and existing customers is in your natural nature.
- From an administrative point of view, you are a fast and efficient worker with a great sense of responsibility.
- In short, customer focus, listening skills, accurate working, stress resistance and drive are your absolute assets.
- You're willing to work sporadically on Saturdays.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and can express yourself fluently in writing and orally in English.
- You can easily work with Outlook, Excel and Word. Knowledge of Navision is a plus.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
A bright future!
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
Are you a VanRoeyer?
As with Idol we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor with our colleagues. It's hard to define, but clients perceive us as down-to-earth, no nonsense and sincere with the intention to help others further. In short: you will find yourself in a warm nest where you have the opportunity to develop a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a big decision. You don't want to take a chance with your happiness, your family... That's why your happiness is our highest priority and why we will offer you many opportunities and growth possibilities.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.