Vacancy: Solution Architect Storage
What are you fighting for?
As a Solution Architect Storage, your tasks are both varied and two-sided: on the one hand, you are SPOC towards our customers and responsible for the presales; on the other hand, you support the Account Managers as a specialist in storage opportunities, starting from an analysis in which you clearly identify the needs of the potential customer; then you work out possibilities for improvement in terms of quality, service and cost reduction, with this as the basis for your quotation, you know how to convince the customer completely.
On the other hand, you also take care of the IT infrastructure for our customers, installing and configuring all the storage, virtualisation and backup infrastructure. This includes daily monitoring, maintenance and change and renewal projects, as well as ensuring that instructions, procedures and knowledge are kept up to date. You are also responsible for full documentation of the work delivered.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on a relevant experience in a similar job.
- You have an outspoken passion for IT and a thorough expertise in systems and storage: HPE MSA, Nimble, Simplivity and 3PAR, VMware and Veeam.
- Knowledge of backup hardware, HPE StoreEasy / StoreOnce, and software is a big plus.
- Certificates in one of these domains are an asset. If you don't have these certificates yet, you are willing to obtain them on short notice.
- You combine your empathy with a good dose of results orientation. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and resistant to stress. You are decisive, have a diplomatic attitude, and have an eye for process optimisation.
- You are willing to share your knowledge with others, are strongly involved and have a positive attitude.
- You are innovative and interested in new trends within the field.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.