Vacancy: Storage Specialist
What are you fighting for?
As a Storage Specialist, you help to provide the IT infrastructure for our customers in Flanders. day-to-day monitoring, maintenance and change and innovation projects As a Storage Specialist you will install and configure all storage, virtualisation and backup infrastructure Furthermore, you are responsible for keeping instructions, procedures and knowledge up to date. You are also responsible for a complete documentation of the work delivered and a timely and correct invoicing of your performance. When delivering projects, you work together with the Project Manager.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on a relevant experience in a similar job.
- You have an outspoken passion for IT and a thorough expertise in systems and storage: HPE MSA, Nimble, Simplivity and 3PAR, VMware and Veeam.
- Knowledge of backup hardware, HPE StoreEasy / StoreOnce, and software is a big plus. Certificates in one of these domains are an asset. If you don't have these certificates yet, you are willing to get them soon.
- You combine your empathy with a good dose of result-orientation. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and resistant to stress.
- You are willing to share your knowledge with others, are strongly involved and have a positive attitude. You are innovative and interested in new trends within the field.
- You have a B driver's license.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
- Projects in the region of your residence.
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, complemented by interesting additional legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand perfectly.
- Real advancement opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.