Vacancy: Student Telenet Advisor
What are you fighting for?
- As a Telenet Advisor you, together with your Telenet colleagues, are responsible in our shop for the sale and full follow-up of all Telenet services such as digital TV, internet, fixed and mobile telephony.
- You work from the Telenet desk where you guarantee a customer-friendly welcome. You listen sincerely to the customer and discover his needs, you give him the appropriate advice and close the deal.
- You are open to up- and cross-selling and deal with all complaints quickly and thoroughly.
- Orders are consistently noted in our Navision system as well as in our own Telenet system.
- You take care of order and tidiness in your department, which also means that products are always supplemented and current promotions are displayed.
What do you excel at?
- Basic knowledge of telecom products (through studies or interest) is a great advantage.
- You're commercial.
- Furthermore, you are smooth, communicative and customer-friendly, even under extreme pressure.
- You are flexible and looking for Saturday work from 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m. In the summer holidays you can work for at least 2 weeks.
- You're administratively strong and computer literate.
- You are fluent in Dutch and preferably in possession of driving license B.
What do we offer?
- A student contract on Saturdays and during holiday periods.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
As with Idol we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor with our colleagues. It's hard to define, but clients perceive us as down-to-earth, no nonsense and sincere with the intention to help others further. In short: you will find yourself in a warm nest where you have the opportunity to develop a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.