Vacancy: Support Engineer
What are you fighting for?
As a Support Engineer you will operate from the Support department in Turnhout and you will take the 2nd line support on your behalf. This means that you're responsible for the remote maintenance and repair You are responsible for the daily follow-up of integrated business solutions in the field of Windows clients and servers, VMWare, Active Directory, Exchange, SAN/NAS, RDS/Citirx, Office 365, Azure, networks and security (Fortinet, Symantec).
You really take customer files to heart, think along with the customer and advise him as a specialist with regard to innovations in his ICT park. You are responsible for full documentation of the work delivered as well as timely and correct invoicing of your performances. You report to the Support Teamleader.
What do you excel at?
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT or are equivalent through experience.
- You can look back on at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of security and networks? That's a plus!
- You have an outspoken passion for computer science and are prepared to grow strongly in this area.
- You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and resistant to stress. In addition, you work in a strongly solution-oriented manner.
- You have a professional communication (both oral and written). Dutch and English are easy to write and speak.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, complemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and team incentives.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
A bright future!
The strong annual growth, in terms of both turnover and personnel, justifies the investment in a brand new climate neutral buildingAt the same strategic and easily accessible place in Turnhout (only a short distance from exit 23 of the E34) you will soon find this tower.
Are you a VanRoeyer?
Like "Idol", we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor It is difficult to define, but customers experience us as sober, no nonsense and sincere with the intention of helping others. In short, you end up in a warm nest where you get the chance to have a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a radical choice. You don't want to take a chance with your family and your happiness.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.