Vacancy: Support Engineer
What are you fighting for?
As a Support Engineer you will operate from the Support department in Turnhout and you will take the 2nd line support on your behalf. This means that you're responsible for the remote maintenance and repair You are responsible for the daily follow-up of integrated business solutions in the field of Windows clients and servers, VMWare, Active Directory, Exchange, SAN/NAS, RDS/Citirx, Office 365, Azure, networks and security (Fortinet, Symantec).
You really take customer files to heart, think along with the customer and advise him as a specialist with regard to innovations in his ICT park. You are responsible for full documentation of the work delivered as well as timely and correct invoicing of your performances. You report to the Support Teamleader.
What do you excel at?
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT or are equivalent through experience.
- You can look back on at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of security and networks? That's a plus!
- You have an outspoken passion for computer science and are prepared to grow strongly in this area.
- You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and resistant to stress. In addition, you work in a strongly solution-oriented manner.
- You have a professional communication (both oral and written). Dutch and English are easy to write and speak.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.