Vacancy: Support Engineer – 2nd line
Currently we are looking for a Support Engineer (2nd line) that we can hire at our customer in the Turnhout region. Is this the job you are looking for?
What are you fighting for?
As an IT Support Engineer, you are responsible for the second-line support of end users in Belgium and other branches in Europe with regard to their IT issues. You follow up the tickets and cases closely and thanks to your analytical insight you guide each problem to the right solution as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Throughout the whole process, you maintain clear communication with the end user. You like to bite into specific, technical cases and do everything in your power to continuously improve your knowledge. In addition to support, you are always willing to step in to support ongoing projects.
What do you excel at?
- You have a bachelor's degree in ICT and you have two years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a strong knowledge of ICT user support.
- You are known for your communication skills and you express yourself fluently both verbally and in writing in English.
- You have a can-do mentality, which enables you to tackle and solve problems immediately.
- You grab things and take ownership.
- You are a strong team player, have an open mind and are flexible.
- You are willing to travel occasionally to the branches in Germany, England and Switzerland.
What do we offer?
VanRoey.be Staffing will guide you through the entire application process. We will put you in contact with our clients, introduce you and prepare you for further interviews. We will provide you with timely feedback and, if you start up, we will follow you up during the first few months until you are fully familiar with the job. In this way, we guarantee that the job you have found through us will also be a good one for you. perfect match You can count on a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits. The job offers you a wide range of learning opportunities.