Vacancy: Support Engineer
Currently we are looking for a Support Engineer that we can engage with our customer in the Region KempenIs this the job you're looking for?
What are you fighting for?
As a Support Engineer you are committed to the second line support of your colleagues. You follow up the tickets and cases closely and thanks to your analytical insight and troubleshooting skills you guide each problem as quickly and efficiently as possible to the right solution. Throughout the process you handle a clear communication to the end user, with a critical eye you look at the issues that come in and look for long term solutions or you provide manuals where necessary.
You will then ensure the proper start-up of new colleagues by preparing their workstation, their computer and their mobile phone. You will provide the complete packaging and manage the software packages. In addition, you will be responsible for the follow-up of the hardware stock.
What do you excel at?
- You were educated in Computer Science or have built up similar experience.
- A few years of experience is beautiful, but the most important thing is the desire to fly it and to learn!
- You have a broad basic knowledge of IT (Office 365, virtualisation, firewalls, networks, ...).
- You are involved in your job, see work and take initiative.
- People describe you as communicative and driven.
- You are flexible and see challenges rather than problems.
- Knowledge of French and English is a great plus.
What do we offer?
VanRoey.be Staffing offers you an exciting job with a wide range of clients. Our internal HR team guarantees a personal follow-up, professional coaching and real training opportunities. We ensure that you can grow together with us and that you can develop your talents and deploy them on a suitable project. At VanRoey.be Staffing, you will end up in a company that pays attention to the individual, and of course we will complement all of this with a a permanent contract, a competitive salary, a company car and many other fringe benefits.