Vacancy: Senior System Administrator
Currently we are looking for a Senior System Engineer for one of our clients in Antwerp. Is this the job you are looking for?
What are you fighting for?
As a Senior System Engineer you will participate in the internal IT department of a client of ours. You offer support in the daily management of the ICT infrastructure. You ensure proactive monitoring of the systems and take care of technical installations, updates, upgrades, ... where necessary. You take a new look at the processes and make improvement proposals.
You are responsible for a wide range of technical solutions in the area of OS, VM, AD, Exchange (hybrid), Applications, Storage, Cloud and Security. You are preferably familiar with Windows, Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Unix, Linux, Omnivista, Palo Alto solutions. You have knowledge of Office 365, Mobile Device Management and Microsoft Licenses control.
You identify and proactively map repetitive incidents and you formulate proposals to document these in the knowledge database. You are jointly responsible for the effective, efficient and customer-friendly handling of incidents, complaints and service requests. You take care of the necessary communication to the users in case of small and large incidents.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on at least 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in a similar job, so you are familiar with both installations and configurations and management of the above solutions.
- You preferably have a Bachelor's degree in ICT and can look back on several years of experience as a System Administrator.
- You are customer friendly, you strive for maximum customer satisfaction. You can perfectly relate to the situation of the user and you think result-oriented. A flexible and assertive attitude and a good sense of responsibility are essential.
- You have an outspoken passion for IT and an extensive expertise in system management.
- You are decisive, diplomatic, critical and have an eye for process optimisation.
- You are willing to share your knowledge with others, are strongly involved and have a positive attitude. You are innovative and interested in new trends within the field.
- You write and speak Dutch and English fluently. Knowledge of French and/or Russian? That's a big plus!
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract.
- A fascinating job with a client in full growth.
- Personal follow-up, professional coaching and real training opportunities.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
A bright future!
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
Are you a VanRoeyer?
As with Idol we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor with our colleagues. It's hard to define, but clients perceive us as down-to-earth, no nonsense and sincere with the intention to help others further. In short: you will find yourself in a warm nest where you have the opportunity to develop a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a big decision. You don't want to take a chance with your happiness, your family... That's why your happiness is our highest priority and why we will offer you many opportunities and growth possibilities.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.