Vacancy: Microsoft Infrastructure Specialist
What are you fighting for?
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Specialist, you are responsible for the installation and service of ICT infrastructure at our B2B customers, including daily monitoring, maintenance, and change and renewal projects. With the help of your expertise, you will support the customer in terms of Microsoft Solutions (Windows Operating System, Active Directory, GPO, ...) and Cloud Services like Azure and Microsoft 365.
You have a lot of knowledge about setting up infrastructure for Modern IT Questions from our customers regarding Client Windows, Client deployment are your responsibility. Knowledge of System Center is an added value.
You will spend about 70% of your time working for customers and 30% from the office. You will take customer files to heart, think along with the customer and optimize his ICT park. You will also be responsible for the complete documentation of your delivered work. When delivering projects, you will work together with the Project Manager.
What do you excel at?
- You can look back on at least three years of relevant experience in a similar job as a System Engineer.
- With your passion for IT and knowledge in Microsoft solutions you are able to optimize the customer's process.
- You are already familiar with Microsoft Cloud services (Microsoft 365, office 365, EMS, Intune).
- In addition, you can demonstrate some experience with System Center, OS Deployment and Client Management.
- With the help of your sense of responsibility, stress resistance and customer focus, you succeed in helping customers successfully.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, complemented with interesting extra-legal benefits and team incentives.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Fruit and ice creams every day in warm weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.
Have a talk?
Not the dream job you were looking for?
A bright future!
Only ICT graduate And ready to get your teeth into it? With 'Next Gen' we offer an entry route for hungry young talent. We offer a route in infrastructure as well as in appliacations such as Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint... Read more here.
If Experienced IT Engineer or Technical Consultant We polish your skills and bring your knowledge up to date for the solutions we equip our clients with the most. We also sharpen your consultancy skills if necessary.
Experienced Sales Profiles get extra support to perfect their skills. Who are our customers? What do they expect? And how can we serve them even better? Team leaders also get extra support in managing or supporting their colleagues.
One new career started You may have knowledge in your pocket, but you may have little experience within a company such as VanRoey.be. We steam you up and give you extra guidance to make you feel good in your job straight away.
It was started in 1993 by Pat Van Roey.
What started in his garage at the Wieltjeshoeve has grown into an (inter)national top player in the field of IT services and security. Today we play along at the highest level, we protect Belgian government services and can help organisations such as Schoenen Torfs, Suez, Voka...count on our people. Read here More about VanRoey.co.uk
Are you a VanRoeyer?
As with Idol we're looking for some kind of "X-Factor with our colleagues. It's hard to define, but clients perceive us as down-to-earth, no nonsense and sincere with the intention to help others further. In short: you will find yourself in a warm nest where you have the opportunity to develop a enduring relationship to build with customers and colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below or do you feel like working with such people? Then we should talk.
A good choice
Changing jobs is a big decision. You don't want to take a chance with your happiness, your family... That's why your happiness is our highest priority and why we will offer you many opportunities and growth possibilities.
TRUST & RESPECT
You get confidence and are respected. You can be vulnerable, we listen!
25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are financially healthy, a fixed value. Our individuality and flexibility make us grow every year.
Teambuildings, fun drinks... there's a lot of laughter. You'll be at ease right away among our fine colleagues.
OPEN BUSINESS CULTURE
Our informal working atmosphere guarantees sincere communication. No-nonsense; everyone's input is always appreciated.
HEALTHY MINDS @ WORK
"Mens sane in corpore sano". We have lunch and exercise together, and mentally we support you in dealing with stress.
Bonuses, pension savings, hospitalization insurance and numerous extra-legal benefits such as an unlimited GSM subscription are ticking.
We work with the latest devices, technologies and encourage our people to dare to experiment.
GROWTH THROUGH LEARNING
Our sustainable career policy teaches you the skills that are expected of you today and tomorrow.
We contribute to a better society by focusing on local growth, charities and minimising our ecological footprint.