Vacancy: Microsoft Infrastructure Specialist
What are you fighting for?
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Specialist, you are responsible for the installation and service of ICT infrastructure at our B2B customers, including daily monitoring, maintenance, and change and renewal projects. With the help of your expertise, you will support the customer in terms of Microsoft Solutions (Windows Operating System, Active Directory, GPO, ...) and Cloud Services like Azure and Microsoft 365.
You have a lot of knowledge about setting up infrastructure for Modern IT Questions from our customers regarding Client Windows, Client deployment are your responsibility. Knowledge of System Center is an added value.
You will spend about 70% of your time working for customers and 30% from the office. You will take customer files to heart, think along with the customer and optimize his ICT park. You will also be responsible for the complete documentation of your delivered work. When delivering projects, you will work together with the Project Manager.
What do you excel at?
- You can look back on at least three years of relevant experience in a similar job as a System Engineer.
- With your passion for IT and knowledge in Microsoft solutions you are able to optimize the customer's process.
- You are already familiar with Microsoft Cloud services (Microsoft 365, office 365, EMS, Intune).
- In addition, you can demonstrate some experience with System Center, OS Deployment and Client Management.
- With the help of your sense of responsibility, stress resistance and customer focus, you succeed in helping customers successfully.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
What do we offer?
- An excellent performing company focused on innovation, quality, customer and employee satisfaction.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses if you achieve the set targets.
- An exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand.
- Real career opportunities within a company in full swing linked to a personal training plan
- The possibility to work with the most modern tools and to permanently upgrade your professional knowledge.
- Every day fresh bread, fruit and ice creams in hot weather.
- Sufficient (sports) activities to let off steam in addition to your work.