Vacancy: System Engineer Unified Communications
In order to further support our growth ambitions, we are looking for a ".System Engineer Unified Communications"...to strengthen our VanRoey team.
What are you fighting for?
As System Engineer UC you are responsible for the installation and service of ICT infrastructure at B2B customers and you are responsible for our technical solutions in the field of Unified Communications. You already have relevant experience with the management and implementation of Lync/Skype for Business, Polycom and AudioCodes or similar solutions, for which you work about 70% of your time at customers and 30% from the office. You take customer files to heart, you think along with the customer and you advise them, together with the Account Manager and presales, with regard to optimisation in his ICT park with the focus on unified communications.
What do you excel at?
- You can already look back on three years of relevant experience in a similar job which makes you familiar with installations as well as configurations and management of the above solutions.
- You have an outspoken passion for IT and an extensive expertise in system management.
- You combine your empathy with a good dose of result-orientation. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and stress-resistant. You also succeed in delivering quality work administratively.
- You are decisive, diplomatic, have an eye for process optimisation, are willing to share your knowledge with others, are strongly involved and have a positive attitude.
- You are innovative and interested in new trends within the field. You are willing to attend training courses and meetings at our office in Turnhout.
What do we offer?
- VanRoey.be offers you an exciting job in a young and dynamic environment where fun and work go hand in hand. As an employee at VanRoey.be you have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and we give you every opportunity for permanent upgrading of your own professional knowledge.
- With us you can work with top brands such as Microsoft, Fortinet, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Aruba, HP, Symantec and Veeam.
- When you start up, you get a solid training and a permanent employee contract.
- With us you can count on an attractive salary, supplemented with interesting extra legal benefits and bonuses.